I have done multiple public speaking events discussing the Five Components of a Great Digital Business – featuring material drawn from the Five Core Components series of posts plus other articles here on cazh1.com.
Here’s a link to the slides – I’ve had a lot of great feedback on these (… refreshing … jargon-free … makes the complex ideas simpler … ), plus some requests for follow up conversations. I’m always happy to talk with folks about figuring out the best way to make these ideas more specific, to better fit your business, and make the right connections with peers, management, and the Board.
I also get questions on specific slides – so below, I have a table of links to articles that explain specific slides in more detail.
Please take a look – and if you have questions, comments, or feedback, please get in touch – let’s continue the conversation!
Background on Specific Slides
Accelerate your IoT exploration with this simple framework for explaining the building blocks of IoT solutions; target the areas that present the biggest unknowns.
A practical method for zeroing in on where value is created by digital products and services; it depends a lot on the Value Chain (how products eventually get to the End Customer).
Who should take the leadership and ownership role for defining your “ecosystem of data”? This simple story illustrates the challenge for complex value chains.
Deriving information out of raw data involves seven separate, dependent processes. Your team needs to have a multi-layered ecosystem of skills and experience required to effectively extract the most value.
# 4 March, 2017
- The Five Core Components of a Great Digital Business
- Digital Business and Internal Operations: Treasure in the Foundation
- Digital Business and Customer Relationships: Big Value in Tight Connections
- Digital Business and Products: Changing the Game in a Big Way
- Digital Business and Data: The Critical Connective Tissue
- Digital Business and Your Team: Talent and Engagement
- Five Components of a Great Digital Business – The Slides