A business trip / team meeting in Albuquerque, New Mexico – in the midst of a crazy cold snap out of Chicago. Travel was crazy, but the meeting went great.
A big focus for the trip was to maximize working time – especially with the layovers and flight delays.
Some highlights from the pictures …
- Maximizing work time – on the plane! Don’t overlook this as a productive time
- The trip started north of Chicago – 8″ snow and frigid temps
- Plenty of flights cancelled / delayed – the airport lounges in Chicago filled up quickly …
- … along with the terminal in Denver (connection) …
- … until we got to Sunport in ABQ!
- Team dinner at a restaurant featured in Breaking Bad – cool!
- Another meeting room – solid day of focused work
# 4 February, 2019