A road trip in winter? Of course, let’s go to … Zurich!
For this trip, I had a couple of business visits, but a ton of keyboard work and a couple of conference calls. I am taking advantage of great work locations – and Wifi calling and video conferencing makes the latter a breeze!
Some highlights from the pictures …
- The hotel lobby is a solid goto – free wifi, plenty of water, and some neat views for the right location!
- Zurich airport has some sweeping vistas – look the other direction, and its the foot of the Alps!
- A couple of artsy pics from the terminal – airport architecture is always so sweeping and infinite.
- A few different work locations around the hotel – you need some variety
- Got a chance to hit the streets, found a coffee shop.
- Outside the hotel – the ubiquitous “guardian cow”
20 January, 2019
This Post Has 0 Comments