I have done multiple public speaking events discussing IT Participation in your Great Digital Business – a follow-on presentation from the original presentation based on the Five Core Components series of posts plus other articles here on cazh1.com.
Here’s a link to the slides – I’ve had a lot of great feedback on these, plus some requests for follow up conversations. I’m always happy to talk with folks about figuring out the best way to make these ideas more specific, to better fit your IT department, your organizational culture, your customers, and your markets.
I also get questions on specific slides – so below, I have a table of links to articles that explain specific slides in more detail.
Please take a look – and if you have questions, comments, or feedback, please get in touch – let’s continue the conversation!
Background on Specific Slides
When transforming into a Digital Business, stay away from technology specifics and concerns about control. Focus on identifying the critical areas of your business that can and should leverage connection, collaboration, and intelligence.
Accelerate your IoT exploration with this simple framework for explaining the building blocks of IoT solutions; target the areas that present the biggest unknowns.
A practical method for zeroing in on where value is created by digital products and services; it depends a lot on the Value Chain (how products eventually get to the End Customer).
# 26 July, 2018
- How Finance can Participate in your Digital Transformation
- How Sales & Marketing can Participate in your Digital Transformation
- How Operations can Participate in your Digital Transformation
- How IT can Participate in your Digital Transformation
- Finance Participation in your Great Digital Business – The Slides
- IT Participation in your Great Digital Business – The Slides